Wednesday 8 February 2017

Resuming blogging


Assalamualaikum w.b.t 

It is now February 2017 and it has been nearly 2 years since I last updated my blog. Yes, a lot has changed since then. We are still living in Saudi Arabia - the same place in Al-Jubail and Alhamdulillah life is great. My two children had grown up fast too. Owh, how time flies.


When I opened back my blog editor this morning there it is the many many many drafts that I had  made but never posted before. I might repost again all my drafts but let me screen back what have I written okay. I will write new posts too just to keep my current memories intact. But let's clean up those backlogs first okay. 





I just realised back that I needed to re-blog to capture the memories and also my thoughts about what's happening around me. I needed to blog to allow me to mumbles and air my thoughts. hahahhaha NOOOO..... Blogging actually makes me sane and more up-to-date with my surroundings. Both my instagram and my blog are my personal spaces - my online diaries to be exact. From which I want my families, my children to be able to re-look back at the memories that we have created thus far. These are the 2 places where I reflects and put my thoughts at. Facebook is only for catching up with friends and acquaintances - purely networking medium but it is not my favourite place. 


I misses pouring out my thoughts and mind onto this other canvas - my blog. Been abandoning it for quite sometime now. Sorry, blog. 


InshaAllah for more blog posts to come from now on. Bismillah.


Love and kisses,
Nor Farihan, Saudi Arabia
Thursday, 9 February 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment