Thursday 12 February 2015

Bismillahhirrahmannirrahim. A start to my blogging journey

It took me quite sometime to start writing this blog. Yes, blogging has become a trend since many many years back.I just love procastinating to start a blog and enjoy every bits of it.

Through this blog, I wish to document and keepsaking memories mostly through pictures. Moreover to jot down what I feel, any new experiences that I went through. May it be used as a live album full of memories for my families and for others, maybe as a guide if any information provided in the blog is beneficial.

Ok here goes, with all praise to Allah, Bismillahhirrahmannirrahim I hope this blog is of beneficial to myself in reflecting what had happened as well as for my childen to learn when they grew up, insyaAllah.




Nor Farihan, Jubail, Saudi Arabia
12 February 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment