Wednesday 15 April 2015

US school bus dumped in Saudi?

Dumping of US school bus in Saudi? - is it true?


Whenever I see buses in Saudi - either the ones used to take school children to and fro the school or the one used to take workers who live in recruitment camps - it reminds me of the type of school bus that I saw in old US movies. Very old fashioned school bus the ones seen in the 80s or 90s. 


Hey, don't get me wrong about the 'dumping' part - I am only saying out loud what I felt when ever a bus passes through me. Or maybe the public transport in Saudi has never been upgraded ever since the 80s, perhaps? Or they really really like the old-fashion design of the bus that they kept buying/producing the same old design?


When I googled about 'Saudi Bus', modern pictures of bus designs came up.  Or am I in a wrong era. Just checked my lappy and handphone - It clearly stated 15 April 2015 though. 


Things that I observe while staying here in Saudi. Here are some pictures of the buses that I personally captured against the majority displayed on the Google search. Sigh - google pictures can be deceiving aren't they?



Al-Husain International School Bus spotted near the school


Bus Depot in Royal Commission area




Picture googled online on Saudi Bus - but hey why I have never seen such bus in Jubail? I mean never seen at all hokey!


No comments:

Post a Comment